Introducing MINT Lite for e100 drives
MINT Lite offers all the multitasking language power of our MINT motion controllers in single axis form and is now offered as standard on all e100 drives, free of charge or license fees.
MINT Lite transforms the Ethernet ready MicroFlex and MotiFlex e100 drives, into powerful intelligent drive systems assuming complete control of the drive. On-board I/O, communications, MINT Lite and Ethernet networking features, offer the potential for significant cost savings in indexing drive applications or advanced distributed intelligence in real-time Ethernet solutions.
e100 drives with MINT Lite provide:
- Powerful, yet simple, programming
- Multi-tasking and Event driven performance
- Reduced cost and complexity by eliminating the need for external controller / PLC
- Ethernet connectivity to PC's or PLC's
- CANopen I/O and HMI expansion
- USB and RS485 communications
- Non-volatile storage for application data
- Adaptable Fieldbus control for PLC users
- Advanced servo and induction motor control
- 105-250Vac and 180-528Vac units
MINT Lite system examples:
Example showing a MicroFlex e100 with Ethernet connection, third party HMI via 2 wire RS485, CANopen expanded I/O and registration inputs:
Example showing a MotiFlex e100 with Fieldbus option module operating under PLC control, with local HMI and expanded I/O:
For multi-axis coordinated motion please take a look at our NextMove e100 multi-axis controller or MINT Machine Modules for MotiFlex e100 drives.
MicroFlex e100 Overview
MotiFlex e100 Overview
Plug-in controller for MotiFlex e100
MINT Lite is an extension to the e100 motion family including MotiFlex e100, NextMove e100 and range of single phase servo drives, MicroFlex e100 which operate over Ethernet POWERLINK.
e100 Drive features with:
- MINT Lite is completely free, including MINT Workbench, MINT ActiveX components
- No runtime license fees.
- Motion features including homing, incremental and absolute moves and target position change on the fly for product, label or print registration
- High-level BASIC programming language
- Multi-tasking allows for a more deterministic, responsive operation and structured programming
- EVENTs provide programmable response to critical functions such as input state changes, communications, position registration and error handling
- User defined Subroutines, Functions and variable names
- Ethernet connectivity for a networked solution
- Low cost distributed I/O expansion via CANopen
- 2 high speed latch inputs capable of capturing position in 1μs
- Choice of 105-230Vac and 180-528Vac units with common software and configuration
- Simplified commissioning and serial manufacture through the use of digital drives and single point of access via Ethernet.
- Compact solution, requiring less panel space and wiring
- CANopen manager for system expansion
- Non-volatile RAM for user data storage and Flash program storage
- Compact solution, requiring less panel space and wiring (a drive with motion fully integrated)
- Real-time Ethernet technology
- CAN interface be used to provide peer-to-peer communications with other MINT based controllers
MotiFlex e100 additional features:
- Direct PLC control via plug-in Fieldbus modules : Ethernet/IP, ModbusTCP, ProfiNet I/O, DeviceNet, Profibus DP, Modbus RTU
- Dual Feedback or electronic gearing using feedback option cards
- Plug-in expansion I/O options
- DC shared power with other MotiFlex drives for energy efficiency
Ordering information and accessories:
||MicroFlex e100 AC Servo x=current rating - With MINT Lite as standard
||MotiFlex e100 AC Servo. xx=current rating - With MINT Lite as standard